Join the Challenge. Make a Difference.
The GE Merck e-Health Challenge was launched on 27 June 2017 at the GE AIC, where panelists serving broad primary health needs provided insights into their key Challenges, including:
- The patient path through their facility;
- Practitioner Challenges;
- Patient Challenges;
Entrants were required to ideate at the Meet-up, and find a sustainable digital solution to the case-studies. However, entrants need not be limited by the case-studies.
CRITERIA & FORMAT:
Submit a proposal in a digital format of your choice.
Include the following elements in your proposal
- Description of your company
- your role in the company,
- key clients and
- key projects worked on to date
2. Description of your proposed Digital Solution
- Describe the opportunity/challenge/context that the Solution focuses on
- Describe why this is a sustainable opportunity or solution
- Provide a proposed project plan for development, or, if an existing product, proposed next phase in development
- Describe the value of your project to the health community
The Challenge DEADLINE is 30 JULY 2017 at 23h59
The winning entry will receive ZAR 10 000.00, and the opportunity to join the GE AIC Healthcare meet-ups, where the winner and runners-up will be able to showcase their entries.
Relevance, Practicality and Feasibility of entry
Technical feasibility and Nature of the technology
Originality of Entry
Prospective market impact of solution
Ability to Pilot and Commercialise